Anguilla Offshore. Anguilla Company. Anguilla Company Registration
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Anguilla Company Registration and opening bank accounts.
Anguilla Company Formation. Incorporate Today!
General Information about Anguilla Company
Advantages of Anguilla Offshore Company (Anguilla IBC)
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- A minimum of one shareholder is required for an Anguilla company registration
- A minimum of one director is required for an Anguilla company registration
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Highly competitive fees and costs
- Anguilla Company Registration – Legislation
- Principal Corporate Legislation
- The International Business Companies Act 2000, The Limited Partnership Act 2000,
- The Companies Act 2000, The Limited Liability Company Act 2000.
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Type of Anguilla Offshore Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
Anguilla IBC – International Business Company
Anguilla Company Registration – Key Facts
Standard authorised share capital is US$50,000. Minimum paid up share capital is US$1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, shares of no par value.
Restrictions on Trading
An Anguilla IBC cannot trade within Anguilla. Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Agent Required
Each Anguilla IBC must have a Registered Agent in Anguilla.
Registered Office Required
Each Anguilla IBC must have a Registered Office in Anguilla, provided by a licenced service provider.
A minimum of one director is required for an Anguilla company formation. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Anguilla. Corporate directors are permitted.
A minimum of one shareholder is required for an Anguilla company formation.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
US Dollar and East Caribbean Dollar (XCD).
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Company
The words Ltd., Corp., Inc., NV, GmbH or SA must be part of the name of every Anguilla company.
Time to Incorporate
Anguilla IBC – Cost of Anguilla Company Registration
Request a Quotation
Anguilla Company Formation – Office Addresses
Services related Anguilla company formation
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services related Anguilla offshore company formation:
- Anguilla Company Formation
- Registered Office and Agent Services
- Company Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder / Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts
- Full Anguilla Company Administration Services
- Mailing Address in Anguilla
- Trademark Registration
Worldwide Incorporation Services | Offshore Anguilla | Anguilla Offshore Company
➣ How to proceed
To purchase a shelf Anguilla offshore company or to incorporate a new Anguilla offshore company please contact one of our offices.
☏ Have a Question?
Call any of our offices for your free initial consultation regarding Anguilla Offshore Company (Anguilla IBC).
☏ Confidential Callback Request
Please complete Callback Request Form and we will call you back shortly.
☞ Why Our Company is the Best Choice for Formation of an Anguilla IBC?
Click here to find out some reasons for that.