Anguilla Company. Anguilla Company Formation.
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Anguilla Company Registration and opening bank accounts.
Anguilla – General Information
Advantages of Anguilla Offshore Company (Anguilla IBC)
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- The minimum number of shareholder is one for IBC
- The minimum number of director is one for IBC
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Highly competitive fees and costs
Anguilla Company Formation – Legislation
Principal Corporate Legislation
The Anguilla IBC Act 2000.
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Type of Entity for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
Anguilla IBC – International Business Company.
Anguilla Company Formation – Key Facts
Standard authorised share capital is US$50,000. Minimum paid up share capital is US$1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, shares of no par value.
Restrictions on Trading
An Anguilla Offshore Company cannot trade within Anguilla. Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Agent Required
Registered Office Required
Each Anguilla Company must have a Registered Office, provided by a Licenced Registered Agent.
An Anguilla company requires a minimum of one director. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Anguilla. Corporate directors are permitted.
An Anguilla company requires a minimum of one shareholder.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
East Caribbean Dollar (XCD).
Anguilla Company Formation – Name of a Company
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust”, “Trustee” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Company
The words Ltd., Corp., Inc., NV, GmbH or SA must be part of the name of every Anguilla Company.
Time to Incorporate
Anguilla Company Formation Prices
Anguilla Company Formation Package Includes:
- Company Name Check
- Initial Business Approval
- Preparation of Application Documents
- Company Registration Fee
- Registered Office Address for 1 year
- Registered Agent Services for 1 year
- Government filing fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Minutes of first meeting appointing the director(s)
- Share Certificate(s)
- Register of shareholders
- Register of directors
Starting at: $950
Why Choose Worldwide Incorporation Services?
Anguilla Company Formation – Office Addresses
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services in Anguilla:
- Anguilla Company Formation
- Registered Office and Agent Services
- Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder / Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts
- Full Administration Services
- Mailing Address
- Trademark Registration
Worldwide Incorporation Services | Offshore Anguilla | Anguilla Company Formation