St. Vincent Company – St. Vincent Offshore Company.
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Saint Vincent Company Formation and opening bank accounts.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – General Information
St. Vincent Company – Overview
Key Benefits of St Vincent Company Formation
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- No exchange controls
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- A minimum of one shareholder is required for a St Vincent company formation
- A minimum of one director is required for a St Vincent company formation
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Highly competitive fees and costs
Principal Corporate Legislation
The Company Act, No 8 of 1994, The International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act 2007, The International Business Companies Act 1996 as amended.
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
St Vincent IBC – International Business Company
St Vincent Company Formation – Key Facts
Standard authorised share capital is US$10,000. Minimum paid up share capital is US$1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, shares of no par value, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Restrictions on Trading
St Vincent offshore company cannot trade within Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Agent Required
Each St Vincent IBC must have a Licenced Registered Agent in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Registered Office Required
Each St Vincent IBC must have a Registered Office in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, provided by a Licenced Registered Agent.
A minimum of one director is required for a St Vincent company formation. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident. Corporate directors are permitted.
A minimum of one shareholder is required for a St Vincent company formation.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
East Caribbean Dollar (XCD).
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Company
The words “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Societe Anonyme”, “Sociedad Anonima” or Ltd, Corp., Inc., S.A. must be part of the name of every St Vincent company.
Time to Incorporate
Saint Vincent Company Formation Prices
Saint Vincent Company Formation Package Includes:
- Company Name Check
- Initial Business Approval
- Preparation of Application Documents
- Company Registration Fee
- Registered Office Address for 1 year
- Registered Agent Services for 1 year
- Government filing fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Minutes of first meeting appointing the director(s)
- Share Certificate(s)
- Register of shareholders
- Register of directors
Starting at: $1350
Why Choose Worldwide Incorporation Services?
St. Vincent Company Formation – Office Addresses
Services related St Vincent Company Formation
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services related St Vincent company formation:
- St. Vincent Company Formation
- Registered Office and Agent Services
- Company Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder/Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts in St Vincent
- Full Company Administration Services
- Trademark Registration
- Mailing Address in St Vincent
Worldwide Incorporation Services | St Vincent IBC | St Vincent Company Formation
Tags: St. Vincent IBC, offshore st vincent