Cayman Islands Company. Cayman Islands Company Formation. Advantages of Cayman Islands Offshore Company
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Cayman Islands Company Registration and opening bank accounts.
Cayman Islands – General Information
Cayman Islands Company – Overview
Advantages of Cayman Islands Company
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- A minimum of one shareholder is required for a Cayman Islands company registration
- A minimum of one director is required for a Cayman Islands company registration
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
Cayman Islands Company Formation. Legislation
Principal Corporate Legislation
The Companies Laws 2007 as amended.
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
Cayman Islands Exempted Company.
Cayman Islands Company
Standard authorised share capital is US$50,000. Minimum paid up share capital is US$1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares of no par value, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Restrictions on Trading
Cayman Islands Offshore Company cannot trade within the Cayman Islands. Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Agent Required
Each Cayman Islands Company must have a Registered Agent in the Cayman Islands.
Registered Office Required
Each Cayman Islands Company must have a Registered Office in the Cayman Islands, provided by a licenced service provider.
A Cayman Islands Company requires a minimum of one director. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in the Cayman Islands. Corporate directors are permitted.
A Cayman Islands Company requires a minimum of one shareholder.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD).
Time required for Cayman Islands Company Formation
Cayman Islands Company Formation – Name of a Company
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Cayman Islands Offshore Company
The words “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Societe Anonyme”, “Sociedad Anonima” or Ltd, Corp., Inc., S.A. must be part of the name of every Cayman Islands offshore company.
Cayman Islands Company Registration – International Packages
Cayman Islands Exempted Company FormationIncludes:
- We’ve been helping business owners since 1998
- Incorporating your business is our focus
- We make a complex process fast and easy
- We work closely with Cayman Islands Companies Registry to guarantee our service
Cayman Islands Company Formation – Office Addresses
Services related Cayman Islands Companies | Cayman Islands Company Registration
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services related Cayman Islands Company Formation:
- Cayman Islands Company Registration
- Cayman Islands Corporation
- Registered Office and Agent Services in the Cayman Islands
- Company Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder / Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts in the Cayman Islands
- Full Cayman Islands Company Administration Services
- Mailing Address in the Cayman Islands
- Trademark Registration