Panama Offshore Company. Panama Company Formation
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Panama Company Formation and opening offshore bank accounts.
Panama – General Information
Panama Company – Overview
Key Benefits of Panama Offshore Company
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- No exchange controls
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Highly competitive fees and costs
Panama Company – Legislation
Principal Corporate Legislation
Corporation Statute Law 32 of the 1927 Commercial Code as amended.
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
Panama Offshore Company- Key Facts
Standard authorised share capital is US$10,000 divided in to 100 shares of US$100 each. Minimum paid up share capital is US$1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, shares of no par value, bearer shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Restrictions on Trading
A Panama offshore company cannot trade within Panama. Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Office Required
Each Panama offshore company must have a Registered Office in Panama.
A Panama Offshore Company requires a minimum of one director. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Panama. Corporate directors are permitted.
A Panama Offshore Company requires a minimum of one shareholder..
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
US Dollar and Balboa (PAB).
Time to Incorporate
Two weeks, subject to name approval.
Offshore Panama – Name of a Company
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Company
The words “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Societe Anonyme”, “Sociedad Anonima” or Corp., Inc., S.A. must be part of the name of every Panama offshore company.
Panama Company Formation Prices
Panama Company Formation Package Includes:
- Company Name Check
- Initial Business Approval
- Preparation of Application Documents
- Company Registration Fee
- Registered Office Address for 1 year
- Government filing fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Minutes of first meeting appointing the director(s)
- Share Certificate(s)
- Register of shareholders
- Register of directors
Starting at: $790
Panama Shelf Companies
Why Choose Worldwide Incorporation Services?
Panama Company Formation – Office Addresses
Services related Panama Offshore
Worldwide Incorporation Services provide the following services related Panama Offshore:
- Panama Offshore Formation
- Registration of a Panama Offshore Company
- Registered Office and Agent Services
- Company Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder / Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts in Panama
- Full Company Administration Services
- Mailing Address in Panama
- Virtual Office in Panama
- Trademark Registration
- Yacht Registration