Cyprus Company Formation. Cyprus Company Registration
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Cyprus company registration and opening bank accounts.
Cyprus – General Information
Area: total: total: 9,251 sq km (of which 3,355 sq km are in north Cyprus), land: 9,241 sq km, water: 10 sq km.…
Cyprus Company Formation – Overview
Advantages of Cyprus Company Formation
- European jurisdiction
- Advantageous vehicle for International Tax Planning and use
- 0% tax on Dividends received (Dividends received by a Cypriot Company, on certain conditions, are free of tax making Cyprus the most competitive jurisdiction for holding companies)
- 0% withholding tax on Dividend payments (Dividends payable by a Cypriot resident company to its foreign shareholders (whether a company or individual) are not subject to any withholding tax in Cyprus)
- Full tax exception on the payment of dividends to its non-resident shareholders and has a real advantage over the other traditional holding jurisdictions
- No capital gains tax is paid on the transfer of immovable property owned by a Cypriot Company abroad (outside Cyprus)
- 12, 5% Taxation for tax resident companies.
- Double Tax Treaties (Cyprus has signed a considerable number of Double Taxation Treaties with various countries, to avoid the double taxation of income earned in any of the two contracting states)
- A minimum of one director is required for a Cyprus company formation. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident, but Cypriot advisable for purposes of tax residency corporate directors are permitted
- A minimum of one shareholder is required for a Cyprus company formation
- Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors Allowed
Cyprus Company Formation. Legislation
Principal Corporate Legislation
Companies Law, Cap 113, as amended.
Type of Law
Civil with many English Common Law influences.
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
English and Greek.
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
Cyprus Private Limited Company.
Standard authorised share capital is EUR 1,000. Minimum paid up share capital is EUR 1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Restrictions on Trading
Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Office Required
Each Cypriot company must have a Registered Office in Cyprus.
Each Cypriot company must have a Secretary in Cyprus.
A Cyprus company requires a minimum of one director. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident, but Cypriot advisable for purposes of tax residency Corporate directors are permitted.
A Cyprus company requires a minimum of one shareholder.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Anywhere, but Cyprus advisable for purposes of tax residency.
Personal Presence Required
The corporate tax rate is 12.5%.
A Cypriot company trading from Cyprus may be registered for VAT purposes and the VAT prefix will be ‘CY’.
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Austria, Bulgaria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Syria, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan.
Requirements to File Accounts
Time required for Cyprus Company Formation
Two weeks, subject to name approval.
Cyprus Company Formation – Name of a Company
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Cyprus Company
The name of each Cyprus company must end with the word “Limited” or “Ltd”.
Cyprus Company Formation – Costs
Cyprus Company FormationIncludes government filing fee, registered office fee, Secretary fee, Nominee Director, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Minutes of first meeting appointing the director(s), Share Certificate(s), Register of shareholders, Register of directors, Apostilled set of incorporation documents.
- We’ve been helping business owners since 1998
- Incorporating your business is our focus
- We make a complex process fast and easy
- We work closely with Cyprus Companies Registry to guarantee our service
Cyprus Ready-Made Companies
We have a number of Cyprus ready-made companies available as of today.
Cyprus Company Formation – Office Addresses
Services related Cyprus Company Formation | Cyprus Offshore Company
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services related Cyprus Company Registration:
- Cyprus Company Formation
- Registered Office Services
- Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder / Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts
- Full Cyprus Company Administration Services
- Mailing Address
- Virtual Office
- Bookkeeping & Audit
- VAT Registration
- EORI Registration
- Trademark Registration
- Family Office
Worldwide Incorporation Services | Cyprus Offshore Company | Cyprus Company Formation
Tags: cyprus company formation | company formation cyprus | cyprus company registration | cyprus offshore company formation | cyprus company incorporation | register company cyprus