Vanuatu Company. Vanuatu Company Registration. Benefits of Vanuatu Offshore Company
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Vanuatu Company Registration and opening bank accounts.
Vanuatu – General Information
Vanuatu Company - Overview
When it comes to offshore businesses and tax havens, Vanuatu ranks among the most popular. In fact, it features amongst the most sought out locations such as the BVI, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Jersey. The group of 80 islands in the South Pacific Ocean made it to the international "white list" members of countries by OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) in June 2011. Investors of Vanuatu International Companies (VIC) are drawn by the flexible system created by the tax laws in this offshore financial centre.
Advantages of Vanuatu Company Registration for International Business
What advantages make Vanuatu an attractive place for international businesses?
1. Vanuatu International Companies have been exempt from taxes for over 2 decades. The IBCs were incorporated by the Vanuatu International Companies Act in 1992. This legislation is very similar to other IBC laws around the world. The government is keen in protecting this tax haven industry since as of 2015 it provided about 15% of Vanuatu's GDP.
2. International Companies don't pay domestic taxes from their net chargeable profits. The International Companies Act exempts your international business and shareholders from business licence fees, tax on income, capital gains and also stamp duty.
3. The directors can have their meetings whenever, and wherever they choose, and in whichever manner they find necessary or desirable. The same case applies when planning for shareholders meetings. You will not be required to hold annual general meetings. Neither will you need to file annual returns.
4. In fact, there are no requirements describing the manner in which the books and the records of accounts are to be kept. Furthermore, your Vanuatu Company can keep its accounts, minutes, records, or register in any location in the world. The records are to be kept as you deem necessary to reflect the financial position of the company. In addition, you are not required to appoint an auditor.
5. There is ease of operation. When registering, your business only requires to have one director. Hence, you can go it solo if you wish. The Vanuatu IBC can have a natural or legal person as director. This person can be of any nationality. In addition, you only need one shareholder.
6. Your privacy is paramount. Reporting requirements are minimized. The only public information the Vanuatu IBC will have is its registered agent name and office address, its constitution, and any charges against its assets. Access to information is also restricted.
7. There is flexibility in setting up the Vanuatu company. There isn't a minimum or maximum amount of share capital required. Furthermore, your business' capital can be in any currency or amount. Vanuatu also has no exchange controls.
All these factors are what make it more than worthwhile to register a Vanuatu company for your international business.
Key Benefits of Vanuatu Company
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- A Vanuatu company requires a minimum of one shareholder
- A Vanuatu company requires a minimum of one director
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Highly competitive fees and costs
The Companies Act (Cap 191), The International Companies Act 1992 (No. 32).
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Vanuatu Companies: Key Aspects
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
- Vanuatu International Company
Vanuatu International Company
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, shares of no par value, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Registered Office Required
Each Vanuatu company must have a Registered Office in Vanuatu.
A Vanuatu company requires a minimum of one director. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Vanuatu. Corporate directors are permitted.
A Vanuatu company requires a minimum of one shareholder.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
Vanuatu vatu (VUV).
Language of Name
Words such as "Assurance", "Bank", "Building Society", "Royal", "Trust Company", "Trustee Company" etc. will require justification.
Name of a Company
The words "Limited", "Corporation", "Incorporated", "Societe Anonyme", "Sociedad Anonima" or Ltd, Corp., Inc., S.A. must be part of the name of every Vanuatu offshore company.
Time to Incorporate
Vanuatu Company Formation Prices
Vanuatu Company Formation Package Includes:
- Company Name Check
- Initial Business Approval
- Preparation of Application Documents
- Company Registration Fee
- Registered Office Address for 1 year
- Registered Agent Services for 1 year
- Government filing fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Minutes of first meeting appointing the director(s)
- Share Certificate(s)
- Register of shareholders
- Register of directors
Starting at: $2690
Why Choose Worldwide Incorporation Services?
Vanuatu Company Formation - Office Addresses
Services related Vanuatu Offshore Company | Vanuatu Company Registration
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services related Vanuatu Company registration:
- Registration of a Vanuatu Offshore Company
- Registered Office and Agent Services in the Offshore Vanuatu
- Company Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder/Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts
- Full Company Administration Services
- Mailing Address in Vanuatu
- Virtual Office in Vanuatu
- Trademark Registration