British Columbia Company Registration. British Columbia Incorporation
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in British Columbia Incorporation and opening bank accounts.
British Columbia Corporation – General Information
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Canadian Dollar (CAD).
Principal Corporate Legislation
BC Business Corporations Act, 2002.
Standard authorised share capital is CAD10,000. Minimum paid up share capital is CAD1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Restrictions on Trading
Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Office Required
Yes, must be maintained in British Columbia.
The minimum number of directors is one. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Canada.
The minimum number of shareholders is one.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Corporate Income Tax 26%.
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chile, China (PRC)1, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guyana, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a British Columbia Corporation
The words Limited, Limitée, Incorporated, Incorporée, Corporation, Société par actions de régime fédéral or Ltd., Ltée, Inc., Corp., S.A.R.F. must be part of the name of every company.
British Columbia Incorporation Prices – Non-Resident Package
British Columbia Incorporation Package Includes:
- Company Name Check
- Initial Business Approval
- Preparation of Application Documents
- Choice of company structures designed to suit your needs
- Company Registration Fee
- Government filing fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Complete Corporate Records book with corporate tabs, certificate of incorporation, notice of articles, corporate articles, registers of shareholders and directors, director and shareholder post-incorporation resolutions, director’s consents and share subscriptions
- If requested, a corporate name knock-out search to ensure that you do not infringe on someone else’s name from elsewhere in Canada. Infringement can result in a lawsuit against your corporation for damages or cause you to lose the right to use the name you chose for your corporation. (Does not include a full NUANS search, a computerized algorithm search, which can be ordered as an extra.)
- Notice of articles and your incorporation application
- Share Certificate(s)
- Register of shareholders
- Register of directors
Starting at: $1490
Why Choose Worldwide Incorporation Services?
British Columbia Incorporation – Office Addresses
Start Your Business in British Columbia!
Worldwide Incorporation Services | British Columbia Incorporation | British Columbia Corporation | British Columbia Company Registration
Tags: British Columbia Corporation | British Columbia Incorporation | British Columbia Company Registration