Dominica Company Formation. Dominica IBC.
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Dominica Company Formation and opening bank accounts.
Dominica – General Information
Dominica Company – Overview
Advantages of Dominica Company Formation
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- No exchange controls
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- The minimum number of shareholders is one
- The minimum number of directors is one
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Highly competitive fees and costs
The International Business Companies Act, 1996 (“the Act”) as amended.
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
Dominica IBC (International Business Company).
Standard authorised share capital is US$50,000. Minimum paid up share capital is US$1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, shares of no par value, bearer shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Restrictions on Trading
Cannot trade within Dominica. Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Office Required
Yes, must be maintained in Dominica.
A Dominica IBC requires a minimum of one director. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Dominica. Corporate directors are permitted.
A Dominica IBC requires a minimum of one shareholder.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
East Caribbean Dollar (XCD).
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Company
The words “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Societe Anonyme”, “Sociedad Anonima” or Ltd, Corp., Inc., S.A. must be part of the name of every company.
Time to Incorporate
Dominica Company Formation Prices
Dominica Company Formation Package Includes:
- Company Name Check
- Initial Business Approval
- Preparation of Application Documents
- Company Registration Fee
- Registered Office Address for 1 year
- Registered Agent Services for 1 year
- Government filing fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Minutes of first meeting appointing the director(s)
- Share Certificate(s)
- Register of shareholders
- Register of directors
Starting at: $990
Why Choose Worldwide Incorporation Services?
Dominica Company Formation – Office Addresses
Services related Dominica Company Formation
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services in Dominica:
- Dominica Company Incorporation
- Registered Office and Agent Services
- Company Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder/Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts
- Full Company Administration Services
- Mailing Address
- Virtual Office
- Trademark Registration
Worldwide Incorporation Services | Dominica Company | Dominica Company Formation
Tags: Dominica company | Dominica IBC | Dominica company formation