Turks and Caicos Company. Turks and Caicos Company Formation.
Worldwide Incorporation Services specializes in Turks and Caicos Company Formation and opening bank accounts.
Turks and Caicos Company Formation. Incorporate Today!
General Information about Turks and Caicos Company
Advantages of Turks and Caicos Company Formation
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- No exchange controls
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Asset security
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements
- The minimum number of shareholders is one
- The minimum number of directors is one
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings
- Principal Corporate Legislation
- Companies Ordinance 1981 as amended.
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
Exempt / International Business Company.
Turks and Caicos Company – Key Facts
Standard authorised share capital is US$5,000. Minimum paid up share capital is US$1.
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, shares of no par value, bearer shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Restrictions on Trading
A Turks and Caicos company cannot trade within the Turks and Caicos Islands. Banking, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, collective investment schemes, trust management, trusteeship business provision are not permitted.
Registered Office Required
Each Turks and Caicos Company must have a Registered Agent and Registered Office in the Turks and Caicos Islands, provided by a licenced service provider.
A Turks and Caicos company requires a minimum of one director. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Corporate directors are permitted.
A Turks and Caicos company requires a minimum of one shareholder.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Company
The words “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Societe Anonyme”, “Sociedad Anonima” or Ltd, Corp., Inc., S.A. must be part of the name of every Turks and Caicos company.
Time to Incorporate
Cost of Turks and Caicos Company Registration
Request a Quotation
Turks and Caicos Company Formation – Office Addresses
Services related Turks and Caicos Company Formation
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services related Turks and Caicos Company Formation:
- Turks and Caicos Company Formation
- Registered Office and Agent Services in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Company Secretarial Services
- Nominee Shareholder / Nominee Director
- Opening of Bank Accounts
- Full Company Administration Services
- Mailing Address in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Trademark Registration
Worldwide Incorporation Services | Turks and Caicos Company
➣ How to proceed
To purchase a shelf Turks and Caicos offshore company or to incorporate a new Turks and Caicos offshore company please contact one of our offices.
☏ Have a Question?
Call any of our offices for your free initial consultation regarding he Turks and Caicos Company Registration.
☏ Confidential Callback Request
Please complete Callback Request Form and we will call you back shortly.
☞ Why Our Company is the Best Choice for Formation of a Turks and Caicos Company?
Click here to find out some reasons for that.